This is the largest hybrid Callaway make, resulting in a very forgiving option if you’re struggling with your long irons, like most of us do.
Callaway wanted to make this powerful hybrid as easy to hit as possible, and with options right down to a 6-iron replacement, it really can help you improve the long approach shots you might struggle with.
Features and benefits of the Steelhead XR hybrid include:
- Longer from heel to toe and deeper from front to back than XR hybrid
- Low and deep centre of gravity makes it forgiving and easy to launch
- Hyper Speed Face Cup with thinner edges to boost off-centre ball speeds
- Airflow over crown improved to reduce drag and increase clubhead speed
- Available in 3H (19°), 4H (22°), 5H (25°), 6H (28°)
If you're interested in a new hybrid this year then make sure you come and visit us for a fitting.
Get in touch here.